Moderoid Nirvash Type Zero
From the anime series “Eureka Seven” comes a new MODEROID plastic model of the NIRVASH type ZERO, the oldest known L.F.O. on the planet!
- The model stands at approximately 160mm in height and features articulated joints.
- Some parts can be swapped with interchangeable parts to transform into Vehicle mode.
- Includes lift board, interchangeable hand parts and a special base.
- The boomerang knife on its shoulders can be removed and used with hand parts.
- The clear parts of the canopy can be swapped out for the interchangeable red parts.
- Renton and Eureka figures of the same scale that can be placed in the cockpit are included. *Figures must be painted.
- The various parts have been separated into different colored runners, pre-painted parts and stickers, making it easy to recreate the mecha with a simple assembly.
|Dimensions||26 × 35 × 12 cm|
Assembly required. Cement required.
Terms of Pre-Order
Pre-orders require us to commit to an order with a specific manufacturer which we are then liable for. If you place a pre-order, the deposit required to place a pre-order is non-refundable, should you choose to cancel. The only exceptions to this are:
- The item is cancelled by manufacturer due to shortage in supply.
- The price quoted on your order is going to change by more than 10% when the item arrives.
ETA’s can vary and are not guaranteed arrival date. We list the date given by manufacturer, but delays can and do happen. We cannot cancel your pre-order, even if delays are substantial, please take this into account when ordering.
Balance of pre-orders must be settled within 30 days of the product coming into stock. Failure to settle within this period may mean you lose your deposit and pre-ordered item.
Prices quoted can be subject to change as items are only billed by manufacturers when they ship to us. We do everything we can to give you an accurate buy price, but pre-orders that are far away can vary in price if exchange rate varies from now until then.
Postage fees can also vary depending on the size of the product, type of shipping and number of boxes required. We suggest you pre-order each item individually and choose virtual warehouse handling.
Many items are produced in limited quantities. Pre-Ordering looks to ensure that you get one of the limited numbers produced.
What happens when I pre-order?
Upon receiving your pre-order, we will place an order with the appropriate distributor for your item. The distributor in turn places the order with the manufacturer who then ensure that the item is shipped to the distributor when it’s ready. This means we are liable for the order from that point which is why we charge you a deposit to ensure you’re serious on purchasing the item.
Why are some pre-order arrival dates so far away?
A number of manufacturers produce items in batches according to demand. The manufacturing process takes considerable time as the items are often hand painted.
What if I change my mind and want to cancel?
Should you wish to cancel your pre-order you can do so, but you will lose either the deposit you paid, or if you paid in full, 10% of the expected guide price of the item. The reason for this is we will have placed an order for your item and we are liable for it.
Is the price you list the final price I will pay?
Most of the time, the guide price will be correct. But as we buy most pre-orders in from abroad, the price can vary due to exchange rate variance. When the item is ready to ship from the distributor, we will inform you of any price changes. If prices have risen by over 10%, you have the right to cancel order if you so wish and we will return your deposit.
Are pre-orders guaranteed to arrive?
Most of the time they are pretty reliable. However, sometimes the manufacturer can run into production or licensing problems and occasionally items are cancelled either temporarily or permanently. If this happens we will refund your deposit.
What happens when my pre-order comes into stock?
When your item comes into stock you have 30 days to pay the remaining amount due or risk losing your pre-order and deposit.