Combat Armors Max 1/72 Soltic HT128 Big Foot Snow Camouflage with Cold Shield
The Big Foot’s winter equipment has been recreated in plastic model form!
From “Fang of the Sun Dougram” comes a 1/72 scale plastic model of the Soltic HT128 Big Foot. The model features brand new parts compared to the Soltic HT128 Big Foot plastic model, allowing you to display it in it’s Snow Camouflage with Cold Shield appearance.
- Standard Big Foot is compatible with the cold shield.
- This model kit makes use of snap-fit connections. (Glue required for some parts.)
- The standard Big Foot model’s joints make use of a poly-cap, allowing for smooth and easy posing of the finished product. When displayed with the cold shield, the model is locked into its pose.
- Canopy frame parts are made with painted translucent parts.
- A linear gun is included as the combat armor’s primary weapon.
- In addition to a pilot figure, a miniature figures of Hellmuth J. Lecocq and Cole Destin are included.
- The various markings of the armor are included as water-application decals.
- The box art features illustrations by Hidetaka Tenjin.